Kerala State Cooperative Bank (KSCB) has issued a notification regarding Kerala State Cooperative Bank recruitment 2018 for the engagement of Clerk, Manager, Accountant and other various posts to fill up 328 vacancies. Those satisfy the requisite eligibility criteria may submit the duly filled application form on or before 14 June 2018. Here we have provided necessary guidelines to follow and all eligibility conditions.
Name of Recruiter: Kerala State Cooperative Bank (KSCB)
Posts Name: Clerk, Manager, CA and others
No. of vacancies: 328
Kerala State Cooperative Bank Vacancy Details:
||Job Title for Trainee
||No. of Vacancy
Job seekers who are interested in the banking sector jobs and have passed 10th / 12th / Graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from a well recognized Board/University may apply for Kerala State Cooperative Bank Vacancies.
- Candidates belonging to the General category should have their age between 18 years to 40 years as on pre-decided date.
- On the other hand, applicants belong to the other backward category can get the benefit in upper age limit up to 3 years SC/ST candidates get up to 5 years as applicable by the Indian government rules.
Selection of the applicants will be done written exam and personal interview process.
Candidates who will get the selection in the bank after organized process they will receive the good amount as monthly salary package.
How to apply For Kerala State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018
- After the following website @ www.csebkerala.org, candidates need to download the open advertisement under “Notification” tab given in the menu bar.
- Job seekers should get a printout of it and fill up the form offline.
- After that, attach the requested documents photocopies with it and photo.
- In the end, put it in an envelope and send it to the mentioned address below:
The Secretary, Co-Operative Service Examination board,
Kerala State Co-Operative Bank Building, Over Bridge Jn
General Post Office, Thiruvananthapuram, 695001
Closing date for application submission: 14th June 2018