JSACS Recruitment 2019
Government of Jharkhand, Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society has released a vacancy notification for the recruitment of Lab Technician and Counselor posts to fill up 154 vacancies. The aspirants who have requisite qualification and other eligibility criteria may send their application form so as to be reached at the concerned address on or before 24 July 2019 till 5:00 pm. More details of educational qualification, age limit, how to apply and much more are depicted below on this page.
|Name of Corporation
||Department of Health & Family Welfare, Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society, Ranchi
|Name of the posts
||Lab Technician & Other
|Number of posts
|Last Date to apply
||24th July 2019
JSACS Jobs Details:
||No. of Vacancies
||Lab Technician (Blood Bank)
||Counselor (Blood Bank)
||Lab Technician (ICTC)
|Name of the Post
|Lab Technician (Blood Bank)
||Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T.) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T.) Should have completed 10+2 before obtaining diploma or degree from a University/Institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government registered with the concerned Para-Medical Council along with Knowledge of computers.
|Counsellor (Blood Bank)
||Post-Graduate in Social Work / Sociology / Psychology/Anthropology / Human Development
|Lab Technician (ICTC)
||Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B. Sc); with minimum 1-year experience after graduation. OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT); with minimum 2 years experience after diploma and registered with the concerned Para-Medical Council.
||Post Graduate degree/ diploma in Psychology/ Social work/Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development/ Nursing; with minimum 1-year experience after PG degree /diploma, of working in the field of counseling in the health sector; preferably in HIV/AIDS.
Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology /Human Development/Nursing; with minimum 3 years experience after graduation, of working in the field of counseling in Health sector; preferably in HIV/AIDS.
||Post Graduate degree/diploma in Psychology/ Social Work/Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human development/ Nursing; with minimum 1-year experience after PG degree/ diploma of working in the field of counseling in the health sector; preferably in STI/ RTI and HIV.
Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Nursing; with minimum 3 years experience after graduation, of working in the field of counseling in the health sector; preferably in STI/RTI and HIV. In the case of those recruited from the community of people infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS, the experience will be relaxed to a minimum of one year of experience in the field of HIV/AIDS.
- Job searchers age must be under 62 years as on pre-decided date.
- Upper age relaxation is offered to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
As per the notification update, written exam and interview will be the selection criteria for the appliers.
- For all candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 500/-.
- Job seekers need to pay the application fee through bank draft in favor of Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society, Ranchi
All appointed job seekers will get the salary as Rs. 13,000/- per month.
Process to Apply for JSACS Recruitment 2019:
- Aspirants may download the application format through visiting the department official website @ jsacs.org.in.
- Now follow the “vacancy” link to get their eligibility criteria and read all the instructions carefully.
- Thereafter candidates may fill up the form in their own handwriting for the announced posts and thereafter send it to the mentioned address below on or before the end date.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of …………………………………………
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
Project Director Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society,
Dept. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand,
Sadar Hospital Campus, Purulia Road, Ranchi – 834001
- Start date for submission of application form: 3rd July 2019
- End date for receiving the application by post: 24th July 2019
Candidates may also read the official notification