JPSC Recruitment 2018
Jharkhand Public Service Commission invites application form in the requisite format for the position of Assistant Professor (Regular) to fill up 552 vacancies. The aspirants who are good in academics, energetic and eligible to apply may submit their application on or before 31 August 2018.
The commision issued this notification recently and named as JPSC Recruitment 2018, according to that only excellent candidates with good qualifications and experience will be selected on the basis of interview performance.
Here we recommend reading all the details such as eligibility criteria, instructions to apply, selection process, salary package etc.
All the applicants need to complete the master degree in the relevant subject from a well-known university along with 55% marks and must have passed National Eligibility Test (NET)/ Jharkhand Eligibility Test (JET).
- Aspirant’s age must be under 50 years as on 1st August 2018.
- Job seekers belonging to the reserved category will get the benefit of upper age according to the govt norms.
Candidate’s final selection will be totally done on the basis of academic qualification, experience, and personal interview
- For Unreserved/ BC-I & II category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand: Rs. 150/-
- Candidates may pay the application fee through online mode using credit card/debit card/net banking.
Hired job seekers will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with the grade pay of Rs. 6000/-
Procedure to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, the candidates should visit the official website of the organization and move your cursor towards “Latest Recruitments/Openings” section at home page.
- Now aspirants can see various links and choose “Recruitment of Assistant Professors (Regular) in Universities of Jharkhand Advt.No. 04/2018” link from the list and then read advertisement to check your eligibility.
- After ensuring your eligibility conditions, go to download the prescribed application form
- Now start filling up the form with the asked details and also attach the required document’s photocopies along with a recent passport size photograph.
- At last, candidates must send the form to the below-provided address.
5 Best Small Business Profitable Ideas for Young Entrepreneurs in 2018
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
To, The Controller of Exam,
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001
Date to remember:
Last date for submission of application form: 31st August 2018