JPSC Recruitment 2019
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued an advertisement regarding the hiring of Faculty positions. As per the JPSC Recruitment 2019 notification, there are a total of 262 Assistant Professor vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may apply for the vacancies through online mode on or before 15 May 2019. Applicants are advised to check requisite eligibility conditions and process to apply.
||Jharkhand Public Service Commission
|No. of Posts
|End date to apply
||15th May 2019
JPSC Vacancy Details:
||No. of post
||Female and childbirth
||Dermatology & Gynecology
||Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Candidates should have a postgraduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) from recognized medical University.
Candidate’s age must be between 30 years to 45 years as on mentioned date i.e. 1st August 2018.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking by SBI collect.
- For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 150/-
After the screening of applications, shortlisted applicants will be called for Written Test and then for a personal interview, which will be conducted by the selection panel of the JPSC.
The appointed candidates will be paid in PB-III Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
Process To Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, must visit the official website that is www.jpsc.gov.in/exam_files.php?id=84
- Thereafter select the recruitment advertisement PDF file and read details carefully about the job under “Click here for Online Application” section.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions.
- Thereafter upload scanned copies of all relevant documents and also pay the application fee as per the category.
- Take a print out of submitted application form and send it along with all relevant documents to the mentioned address:
Office of Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Starting date for submission of application: 23rd April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 15th May 2019
- End date for receipt of application hard copy: 24th May 2019
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
Applicants may get entire details in concern of JPSC Recruitment 2019 only on Official Link.