ITBP Recruitment 2019
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (Ministry of Home Affairs) Govt. of India invites online application from eligible, dynamic and interested candidates for the hiring of Constable (GD) posts. ITBP recruitment 2019 notification has been circulated regarding the engagement of 121 Constable vacancies.
Job seekers who are looking for better career options should apply for ITBP job openings. More details are furnished below. Applicants make sure they apply online on or before the last date that is 21st June 2019.
|Name Of the Organization
||Indo Tibetan Border Police, Ministry of Home Affairs
|Name Of the Post
|Closing date to apply
||21st June 2019
ITBP Vacancy Details:
- Water Sports
- Job seekers are needed to have matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute.
- Players who have participated or won a medal (s) in the level of competition such as Olympics Game, Asian Games/ Commonwealth, Asian championship/Commonwealth, Youth Olympic in the past 02 calendar years
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 23 years as on mentioned date.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
||For Men Height
||For Female Height
||Chest for Male only (Min. 05 cms expansion is a must)
|Candidates hailing from Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, and Candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh, and J & K.
|Candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA), comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong, and Kurseong and includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Division of these districts:
(1) Lohagarh Tea Garden
(2) Lohagarh Forest
(6) Chota Adalpur
(8) Sukna Forest
(9) Sukna part-I
(10) Pantapati Forest-I
(11) Mahanadi Forest
(12) Champasari Forest
(13) Salbari Chhat Part-II
(14) Sitong Forest
(15) Sivok Hill Forest
(16) Sivok Forest
(17) Chhota Chenga
|All candidates belonging to Tribes categories. Scheduled
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes hailing from the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura, and Left Wing Extremism affected districts.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST and Females: No Fee
- Candidates need to submit the application fee through online mode.
The selection process consists of documentation verification, physical standard test (PST) and detailed medical examination by the organization.
Candidates will be paid a salary of Rs. 21,700/- as well as other admissible benefits by the government of India.
How To Apply Online for ITBP Recruitment 2019:
- Concerned aspirants need to apply through visiting the department website @ www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Thereafter, go through the “Recruitment” section.
- Now read all the details carefully.
- After reading all the details must fill up the online application form and upload the required scanned copies along with the passport size photo.
- In the end, submit the form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
Last date to apply online: 21st June 2019
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
Check the official link to know the details of the ITBP Recruitment 2019.