ITBP Recruitment 2018
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has published a recruitment notification for the appointment of Sub-Inspector (SI), Head Constable and Constables to fill up 390 vacancies in the telecom department. The aspirants who satisfy the ITBP eligibility criteria for the job openings may apply online through the department official website on or before 03 October 2018.
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will only accept online applications and no other mode of application submission will be accepted. The eligible Indian nationals both male and female candidates can read here complete instructions about ITBP recruitment and apply online before the last date.
ITBP Vacancy Details:
||Name of Position
||Sub Inspector (Telecom)
||Head Constable (Telecom)
Candidates must be complete the qualification as 10th, 12th or diploma or graduation from recognized Board/ University or Institute with good records.
- Job seekers should have their age according to the post requirement as decided by the department.
- Reserved category candidates will get the upper age relaxation as per the government norms.
- For Gen/ OBC candidates only:
- For Sub Inspector (Telecom): Rs. 200/-
- Head Constable &Constable (Telecom): Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: No fee
- Aspirants may submit the application fee via debit card, credit card, net banking.
Candidates will hire through written test and interview for final selection.
|Sub Inspector (Telecom)
||Level – 6 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 35400 –112400/-
|Head Constable (Telecom)
||Level – 4 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
||Level – 3 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 21700 – 69100/-
Instructions to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force i.e. itbpolice.nic.in
- Thereafter aspirants need to follow the “Latest News” section and select the relative link.
- Then candidates can see the concerned notification which needs to be read carefully.
- Thereafter aspirants need to fill up the online form and also upload a recent passport size photograph and signature with required scanned certificates which must be clear and readable.
- At last, applicants should submit the form online and must get a printout of it for further use.
Dates To Remember:
- Start date to submit online application form: 4th September 2018
- Last date to submit online application form: 3rd October 2018
The eligible candidates can apply online here or if you want to check more government jobs then find here.