ISM Recruitment 2019
Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad has published an employment advertisement for the hiring of Library Trainees. ISM recruitment 2019 stated that a total of 08 vacancies are available and eligible candidates may submit their application form on or before 14 June 2019. The Library Internship Programme is for a period of one year. Candidates will be explored to the latest tools, techniques, and information. More details of recruitment are furnished below.
|Name Of the Institute
||Indian School of Mines (ISM)
|Name Of the Post
|End date to apply
||14th June 2019
ISM Job Educational Details:
Job seekers are needed to have a master’s degree in library and information science or equivalent from a recognized institute with a good knowledge of computer.
- Aspirants should have their age between 18 years to 30 years as on the last date of applications submission.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Selection will be done on the basis of written test followed by the interview.
The selected candidates will be paid Rs. 15,000/- per month (Consolidated).
How to Apply for ISM Recruitment 2019:
- A Candidate has to logon ISM website @ iitism.ac.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available at the leftward of the home page.
- On the next page, you should follow the link given as “Advertisement for the posts __________”.
- Now a PDF file will open regarding the ISM Notification having all the details of the job.
- You must read all the details very carefully and download the application format and then get a printout of it.
- Now, start filling up the application form in the correct manner.
- Thereafter candidates need to send the filled application along with attested copies of relevant documents to the following address by post/ speed post/ registered post/ courier.
PIC (Library), Central Library,
Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad,
Jharkhand – 826004
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
- Starting date of application form: 29th April 2019
- Last date for receipt of application form: 14th June 2019