IPPB Recruitment 2019
India Post Payments Bank Limited (A Government of India Undertaking) invites application in the concern of IPPB Recruitment 2019 regarding the recruitment of Internal Ombudsman, Chief Risk and Compliance Officer and DGM posts. IPPB has announced to receive online application form on or before 18 May 2019, so eligible aspirants apply as soon as possible. More Details are mentioned below.
|Name of Corporation
||India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB)
|Name of the posts
||Officers & Other
|Number of posts
|Last Date to apply
||18th May 2019
IPPB Vacancies Details:
||Name of the post
||No of vacancy
||Chief Risk and Compliance Officer
Candidates must have done graduate/ pg degree with a good academic record, good computer knowledge or its equivalent qualification from a well-known university.
Age Limit Details:
||60 to 65 years
|Chief Risk and Compliance Officer
||38 to 55 years
||35 to 55 years
Note: upper age relaxation is offered to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
After a screening of applications, only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by email to appear for the interview before the selection committee at IPPB.
After getting appointed candidates will get a good amount as salary per month.
Process to Apply for IPPB Recruitment 2019:
- Aspirants need to visit the official link of the organization that is https://ippbonline.com/
- After open, the candidates should go through the “Current Openings” section.
- Now candidates need to follow the relative link of the recruitment and get the official notification regarding the announced posts in PDF.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill all the required details in the application form online and also upload required documents copy.
- In the end, submit the form and get a printout of it for future use.
- Open date to submit online application: 4th May 2019
- Closing date to apply online: 18th May 2019
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs