Indian Overseas Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has published a recruitment advertisement for the engagement of Specialist Officers to fill up 20 vacancies in MMG Scale-II & MMG Scale III. The eligible and willing candidates can apply online from 04 August 2018 and there is no other mode of application form submission will be accepted.
The interested job aspirants are required to read the complete details of eligibility criteria and if meet with prescribed requirements proceed to make an online registration on or before the last date. Here on this page, you can find the necessary guidelines to apply online as well as other details like selection mode, salary package etc.
Hiring By: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
Job Title: Specialist Officers of Information Security and Information System Audit in MMG Scale-II & MMG Scale III
IOB Vacancy Details:
||No. Of Vacancies
||Manager (Information Security)
||Senior Manager (Information Security)
||Manager (Information System Audit)
||Senior Manager (Information System Audit)
Aspirants need to complete the B.E. / B. Tech Degree or postgraduate degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university to apply for the IOB Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates should be above of 25 years for all the posts and below 35 years for the manager posts and under 40 years for the senior manager posts.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the Indian government rules for the reserved categories.
- General and OBC category applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/– whereas Rs. 100/- is the fee for SC/ST categories.
- The application fee must be paid through online mode.
5 Best Small Business Profitable Ideas for Young Entrepreneurs in 2018
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Candidate’s selection is done on the basis of written examination and personal interview carried out by the bank.
||Rs. 31,705 – 1,145 / 1 / 32,850 – 1,310 / 10 – 45,950/-
||Rs. 42,020 – 1,310 / 5 / 48,570 – 1,460 / 2 – 51,490/-
How to Apply Online for IOB Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates can apply for the Indian Overseas Bank recruitment by visiting the official website of the bank. Find the “Careers” link on the home page and recruitment notification as “Advertisement – Recruitment of Information Security & IS Audit Officers”.
- Read all the details and only after this start to fill the online application form with all required information.
- The applicants should keep ready all the documents in digital form to upload while applying online and after final submission don’t forget to retain a copy of it.
Dates to Focus:
- Start date to submit online application: 21st July 2018
- Closing date for online application submission: 4th August 2018
If you find eligible for the above-mentioned posts or want to check the official link, you should visit here.