Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018
The Indian Navy invites online applications from the men and women candidates for the hiring of Officer as Pilot/Observer/Air Traffic Controller in Short Service Commission (SSC). A notification has been circulated as Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 to inform the job seekers, so they can check requisite eligibility conditions and apply online on or before 14 September 2018 if meet with prescribed criteria.
The selected candidates will undergo for the course commencing in June 2019. Candidates who wish to be a part of Indian armed force don’t let go of this career opportunity. We advise to read here all the necessary details about the recruitment and then apply for current openings of Indian Navy SSC.
Recruiter Name: Indian Navy for Short Service Commission (SSC)
Job Title: Officers
No. of Vacancies: 22
Closing Date For Application: 14th September 2018
Indian Navy SSC Job Details:
||No. of Seats
||Pilot (Other than MR)
Aspirants must complete the engineering degree in the relative stream or its equivalent qualification with from a well known educational institute or university with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks to apply now.
||born between 02-07-1994 and 01-07-1998; both dates inclusive
||Born between 02-07-1995 and 01-07-2000; both dates inclusive
Job searchers upper age will be relaxed as per the Indian government norms for the reserved category.
- Candidates will be shortlisted through screening of applications thereafter candidates will be called for written exam.
- After that shortlisted candidates need to appear in the personal interview for final selection.
||Pay As Per Defence Matrix
|Sub Lieutenant (S Lt)
|Lieutenant CDR (Lt CDR)
Process To Apply For Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of Indian Navy @ www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- After that aspirants need to visit “Careers” link and go through a link mentioned as “Current Events”.
- Thereafter, candidates may open the link titled as “Recruitment of Short Service Commission Officers” and read instructions carefully.
- Now follow “Apply Online” link to fill up the online application form.
- Thereafter candidates need to upload recent photograph along with all the required documents scanned copies.
- Then after, submit the application online and must get a printed copy of it.
Find More Government Jobs
Dates To Focus:
- Start date for online application form receipt: 25th August 2018
- End date to apply online: 14th September 2018
Competitive Entrance Exams to Study Abroad after 12th and Graduation
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From
Go through the official link if found eligible for the above mentioned vacancies.