Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019
The Indian Navy invites online application form regarding the recruitment of Sailors. Candidates who want to join Indian Navy and have passed 10 class may apply for this career opportunity on or before 19 May 2019. The appointed candidates will be enrolled as Sailors for matric recruit (Musician) – 02/2019 Batch. More details of Indian Navy Sailor job notification such as eligibility criteria, selection process, salary package, how to apply, etc are provided below.
||Sailors for Matric Recruit (Musician)
|No. of Posts
|End date to apply
||19th May 2019
Candidates should have 10th class passed or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The aspirants should be born between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002.
- Age relaxation will be granted to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and backward classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per norms of Indian Navy.
- Height: 157 CM
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups
The selected aspirants for Sailors posts will be paid as Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- under the Level – 3 and other admissible benefits.
Preliminary Screening Board – In the first phase, verification of age, education qualification, music certificates and musical ability of the candidate will be assessed and in second phase physical fitness test and initial recruitment medical examination will be conducted. PSB will be held from 06 to 10 July 2019.
Final Screening Board – The selected candidates will be called to INS Kunjali, Colaba, Mumbai for a final
screening test, final medical examination. It will be held from 03 to 06 September 2019.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – Physical Fitness Test is mandatory to pass and PFT consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
How to Fill the Indian Navy Online Application Form:
- First of all, visit the official site of the Indian Navy that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Aspirants have to make an online registration using the valid email id and then login with it. Click on “Current Opportunities” and proceed to apply online. Upload the necessary documents, photograph and submit the form.
Date to Remember:
- The start date for submission of online application: 6th May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 19th May 2019
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
More 12th Pass Jobs
Eligible and willing candidates who want to apply online for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 visit here.