Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
The Indian Navy has released a recruitment notification to inform job seekers about Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test INCET-TMM-01/2019. Candidates who want to appear in the exam may apply for Indian Navy recruitment 2019 and selected aspirants will be appointed as Tradesman Mate in Group C.
Indian Navy invites eligible candidates to submit online application form regarding the Tradesman Mate recruitment process through official website of navy that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Applicants can apply on or before 15th March 2019. More details such as mandatory eligibility criteria, salary package etc are briefed below.
Recruiter Name: Indian Navy
Position Name: Tradesman Mate (Group C)
Total Vacancies: 554
Indian Navy Vacancy Details (Command Wise)
- Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC): 46 Vacancies
- Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC): 502 Vacancies
- Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC): 06 Vacancies
Required Educational Qualifications
Applicants should have completed 10th class from a recognised board to apply for Indian Navy current jobs.
- Lower age limit: 18 Years
- Upper age limit: 25 years
- Any age relaxation as per government rules
The submitted online applications will be screened and only shortlisted candidates may appear in online examination followed by document verification. Aspirants should go through below provided exam pattern and syllabus.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude: 25 Marks
- General English: 25 Marks
- General Awareness: 25 Marks
The online examination will comprise questions from the following topics:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability
- General English & Comprehension
- General Awareness
Note: Applicants will be intimated about exam date, time and venue through registered email and mobile number.
Instructions to Apply Online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
The eligible and willing candidates may visit the official website of the Indian Navy that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Applicants should read complete notification before submitting an online application form.
Enter the correct details such as personal, academics and others as asked. Applicants make sure to provide valid and working email id & mobile number as these will be used for future communications. There is no need to send any hard copy of the application form.
Hardest Test in the World
More Government Jobs
Indian Navy Exam Dates
- Start date of online registrations: At 1000 h on 02 March 2019
- Last date for receiving of online application form: At 1700 h on 15 March 2019