Indian Military B.Sc. (Nursing) Course 2019
Indian Military Nursing B.Sc (NURSING) Course starting in the year 2019. The aspirants who are interested and eligible for the course can submit their online application form on or before 30.11.2018. Only female candidates can apply for this course and selected aspirants will get admission to 04 years B. Sc. (Nursing) Course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services.
Read here complete details about the notification and find the requisite eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply online and much more concerned information.
Seat Availability in Institutions
- CON, AFMC Pune: 30
- CON,CH(EC) Kolkata: 20
- CON, INHS Asvini: 30
- CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi: 30
- CON,CH (CC) Lucknow: 30
- CON,CH (AF) Bangalore: 20
Military B Sc. (Nursing) Eligibility Conditions
The Female candidates with citizenship of India born between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (both days inclusive) and have passed 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English can apply for the course.
Note: unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/ widow candidates are entitled to apply.
Mode of Selection
An objective type Written Test of 90 minutes duration will be organized in Jan 2019. Only successful aspirants will be called for interview and final selection will be done on the basis of combined merit. Thereafter medical test and vacancy in each college matter for joining.
How to Apply for Indian Military B Sc. (Nursing) Course 2019
- The most important thing only eligible candidate’s online application will be accepted and if the form filled with wrong details then candidature shall be canceled during document verification.
- Applicants can apply online by submitting their application through Indian Army portal www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After filling the essential details applicants need to pay the mandatory fee of examination.
- The hall tickets for the written exam can be downloaded by 3rd week of Dec 2018.
Candidates who are interested to Join Military Nursing Service Bsc (Nursing) Course – 2019 can read here official notification.