Indian Army Jag Entry 2018 Scheme
Indian Army invites online application forms regarding the Indian Army Jag Entry 2018 Scheme notification for 22nd Course which is going to commence in April 2019. The male and female candidates who wish to join Indian Army and have the requisite qualifications for this scheme can apply online on or before 16 August 2018.
The aspirants will be placed in short service commission in Indian Army for Judge Advocate General branch. This is a big career opportunity for young job seekers to get placed in Indian Army. We suggest to read all the job requirements first and then proceed for online registration.
Name Of Recruiter: Indian Army
Job Profile: Law Graduates
No. Of Vacancies: 14
Course Name: JAG Entry Scheme 22nd Course Apr 2019 Short Service Commission (NT) Course
End Date To Apply: 16th August 2018
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
||No. Of Vacancy
||Law Graduate (Men)
||Law Graduate (Women)
Job seekers must have completed the LLB degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination) with 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent qualification from a well-known university/institute.
Top 10 Online Education Courses with Certificates to Boost Your Career
- All interested candidates must hold their age between 21 years to 27 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.1998 both dates inclusive.
- Reserved category candidates will get age benefit.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the organized medical examination followed by the interview.
Job seekers, who will be shortlisted for the JAG entry scheme 22nd course Apr 2019 short service commission (NT) course, will get the salary as Rs. 15,500/- per month.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should log on to the Indian Army’s website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in and follow a relative link at the home page to read instructions carefully.
- After going through online instructions proceed for filling up the online application form with all required information and keep ready all the mandatory documents while applying online.
- The applicants also need to retain a copy of the online submitted application form.
Closing date for online application form submission: 16th August 2018
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
The eligible and interested job aspirants can apply online here.