Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally 2018
Indian AirForce (IAF) invites excellent and energetic unmarried male citizens of India and Nepal from the States of Arunachal Pradesh to participate in Indian Air Force Airmen Group Y Recruitment Rally 2018 which is going be held at Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh from 13 October 2018 to 15 October 2018. The job seekers who are looking for Airmen selection Bharti can appear in this rally for intake 02/2019.
Candidates have to participate in the recruitment rally and need to appear in Group Y (Non-Technical) test. The selection is purely on the basis of merit, so be aware of frauds who claim to be an agent of the recruitment drive. We recommend checking all the eligibility conditions, mode of selection and how to apply process.
Indian Air Force Airmen Group Y Bharti Details
The following details need to check carefully by the job aspirants.
|Recruiter||Indian AirForce (IAF)|
|Post Name||Group Y (Non-Technical)|
|Trade||Auto Tech & IAF(P)|
|Educational Qualification||12th Pass in any stream from a recognized board|
|Age Limit||Aspirants born between 14 July 1998 and 26 June 2002 (both days inclusive).|
|Selection Mode||IAF Airmen Bharti Rally|
|Airmen Rally Dates||13 October 2018 to 15 October 2018|
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be held on the basis of the following:
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): The 1.6 Km run need to be completed within 6 minutes 30 Seconds, 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats in the given time.
- Written Examination: Candidates who will qualify the PFT shall undergo in the written test.
- Adaptability Test-1
- Adaptability Test-2
- Medical Examination
The selected aspirants will be paid a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month during the training period and Rs. 26,900/- per month after the completion of training plus other admissible allowances.
How to Apply for Airmen Group Y Recruitment Rally 2018:
The interested aspirants may visit the official website of the Airmen selection i.e. airmenselection.cdac.in. Go to the news section and find the recruitment rally notification.
Read the complete guidelines and confirm the Bharti eligibility criteria. Only who meet with the prescribed eligibility conditions shall appear in the rally as candidature shall be canceled if not find matching criteria.
IAF Airmen recruitment rally dates and venue are provided below:
Rally Dates: 13 October 2018 to 15 October 2018
Rally Venue: Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
Documents need to carry at the Rally venue:
- The aspirants need to carry four self-attested photocopies of 10th and 12th and original for the same.
- Seven passport size color photographs ( un-attested). Aspirants must remember to hold a black slate with his chest and write their name and date of birth in capital letters.
- To appear in the written exam aspirants will require Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Gum tube, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen and sports shoes and shorts/track pant for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Candidates should read Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Rally 2018 official notification.