Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2019
Indian Air Force invites online applications from young, dynamic and eligible job seekers to fill up various vacancies of Airmen in group X & Y. Candidates who are looking for job opportunities in Airforce may apply online through the official website of the Airforce on or before 15 July 2019. Applicants need to know the eligibility criteria before applying for the job openings. More details of Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment notification are provided below.
||Indian Air Force
||Group X & Group Y (Airmen)
|End date to apply
||15th July 2019
Indian Air Force Vacancy Details:
||Job Profile Name
||No. of Vacancies
||Group X (Except Education Instructor) Trade
||Group Y (Except Medical Assistant and Musician) Trades
||Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Educational Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
||Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR Passed two years vocational course from Educational Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/ Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
|Group Y Medical Assistant Trade
||Passed 10+2/ Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Candidate must have born between 19 July 1999 to 01 July 2003
- Age relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per government norms for the reserved category candidates only.
- Verification of Eligibility
- Online Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Test
- For all candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Candidates need to pay the exam fee through credit card/debit card / net banking/axis bank e-challan.
|Group X (Except Education Instructor) Trade
||Rs. 33,100/- Per Month
|Group Y (Except Medical Assistant and Musician) Trades
||Rs. 26,900/- Per Month
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2019 Online Form:
- Visit official website i.e. careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR airmenselection.cdac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the recruitment notice and read it carefully.
- Candidates may fill up the online application form with all the required information.
- In the end, submit the form and get a hard copy of it for further use.
End date for receiving of online application form: 15th July 2019
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Aspirants who meet the prescribed eligibility conditions may also visit the official link.