Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019
The government of India, Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax has released a recruitment notification for the hiring of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II and Multi-Tasking Staff posts. Candidates who have passed 10th, 12th or Graduation from a recognized board/university can apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019.
The interested and qualified candidates can send their job application form against the desired position on or before 31st March 2019. Aspirants from the North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Kerala and Jammu, and Kashmir are allowed to send their application form on or before 15th April 2019. Applicants need to go through detailed instructions and guidelines before applying for Income Tax job openings.
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details
As per recruitment notification, the department has announced 35 total vacancies which are described below.
- Income Tax Inspector: 01
- Tax Assistant: 18
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 08
- Stenographer Grade-II: 08
- For Income Tax Inspector posts: Any graduate degree from a recognized university.
- For Tax Assistant posts: Any degree from a recognized university and having a data entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- For Stenographer Grade-II: 12th class from a recognized board.
- For Multi Tasking Staff posts: 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- For Income Tax Inspector posts: 18-30 years
- For All other posts: 18-27 years
- Any age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government guidelines.
The received applications shall be scrutinized and eligible candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Income Tax Inspector: Rs.9300 to 34800/- plus grade pay Rs.4600/-
- Tax Assistant: Rs.5200 to 20200/- plus grade pay Rs.2400/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.5200 to 20200/- plus grade pay Rs.2400/-
- Stenographer Grade-II: Rs.5200 to 20200/- plus grade pay Rs.1800/-
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Eligible candidates who are interested to apply have to visit the official website of Income Tax Department that is incometaxindia.gov.in.
Download the prescribed format of application form and fill it with correct details. Thereafter paste a colored photograph and signature on it.
Applicants must select the position in the application form for which they are applying. The completed application form must be sent with copies of academics and other mandatory documents.
The Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq) (Personnel) (NG), 3rd Floor, Room No 378 A, Central Revenues Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002