IIT BHU Recruitment 2019
Department of Physics Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) has released a recruitment notification regarding the hiring of Research Associate to work in the SERB sponsored project. Eligible and willing candidates send their job application and CVs through proper channel as specified below with 21 days from the publication of advertisement.
The job openings are purely temporary and may depend on the project requirement. More details are provided below such as eligibility criteria, how to apply etc.
||Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi
|Name of the Post
|No. of posts
|End date to apply
||Within 21 days
Those applicants need to have Ph.D./MD/MS/MDS OR equivalent degree from the repudiated university or institutions.
- Candidates must have their age below 56 years.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category applicants will be applicable as per the organization rules.
The selection for all posts will be done through Interview.
The appointed candidates will be paid Rs. 47,000/- p.m. + admissible HRA
Steps to Apply for BHU Recruitment:
- Log on to the department official website www.iitbhu.ac.in.
- Then, follow the “recruitment” tab and hit an appropriate recruitment link which you want to apply and read the complete notification.
- The application on Plain paper having complete personal, educational and contact information need to send below-mentioned address along with self-attested copies of all mark-sheets &
certificates and details of any research or other experience etc
- In addition, applicants also need to mail their CVs to the email id
Dr. Prabhakar Singh (P.I.)
Department of Physics,
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU),
Varanasi – 221005
- Start date for application submission: 18th April 2019
- Last date for application submission: within 21 days from the date of notification issued
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
For more details read the given official notification.