Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has published a notification for the employment of talented candidates to fill up the positions of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Personal Assistant and Assistant. For now, ICMR going to hire for 71 available vacancies. Interested and willing aspirants are invited to submit their online application form after going through detailed instructions. ICMR will close the receiving of online applications on or before 09 July 2018. To know more about the notification keep reading.
Name of Recruiter: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Posts Name: Upper Division Clerk, Personal Assistant, Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 71
ICMR Vacancy Details:
||No. of Posts
||Upper Division Clerk
|Upper Division Clerk
||Graduation Degree from a recognized University / Institute along with a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
||Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute along with computer literacy and typing speed of 120 words per minute in shorthand.
||Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university along with working knowledge of computer.
- Job searchers age should be between 18-27 years for the UDC Post and maximum 30 years for the Assistant Post.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the Indian Government rules for the reserved category candidates.
- For General and OBC category applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 300/–
- For the SC/ST category candidates should not require to pay any application fee.
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by using a credit card, debit card or challan form.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the Online Test / Typing Test / Skill Test and after this, organization with prepare merit list for a shortlisted candidate.
How to Apply for ICMR Recruitment 2018
- Interested and keen job searchers need to apply after visiting the department portal that is https://icmr.nic.in/.
- Thereafter candidates need to open the relative link and read instructions carefully to fill up the online application form with all required information
- After this, candidates need to upload the required documents with it along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should submit the filled ICMR Application Form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
- Closing date for online application submission: 9th July 2018
- End date for fee payment: 10th July 2018
To know more details regarding the ICMR Recruitment: visit here