ICFRE Recruitment 2019
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) invites application form young and dynamic candidates who have passed 10th class regarding the hiring of Trainees. Aspirants read complete details about ICFRE Recruitment 2019 notification and then proceed to submit the application form. The last date for receipt of application is 20 June 2019. More details of recruitment are provided below.
||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
|End date to apply
||20th June 2019
ICFRE Vacancy Details:
||Job Profile Name
||Number of Vacancies
Candidates must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent qualification certificate from a recognized educational board.
Job searchers age must be under 28 years as on mentioned date in case organization could not find any suitable candidates under the given age criteria then upper age criteria will become 35 years.
- The cutoff date for age criteria is 20th June 2019.
- Age relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per government norms for the reserved category candidates only.
How to Submit the Application Form for ICFRE Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to ICFRE careers page at the official website www.icfre.org.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the downloaded application form through a relative link and fill it carefully.
- Now attach photocopies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size and send it to the mentioned address below:
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education,
Post Office New Forest, Dehra Dun – 248 006
End date for receipt of application form: 20th June 2019
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
To get details of the job must get the official notice here.