HVPNL Recruitment 2019
Haryana Power Utilities has published HVPNL recruitment advertisement for the engagement of Assistant Engineer/Electrical Cadre and Assistant Engineer/Civil Cadre to fill up 107 vacancies. Candidates who find suitable eligibility conditions may apply online on or before 26 July 2019. Aspirants looking for Engineering jobs may grab this career opportunity. All other mandatory details are provided below.
||Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam (HVPNL)
|Name of the Post
|No. of posts
|End date to apply
||26th July 2019
HVPNL Vacancy Details:
||Name of discipline
||No. of Vacancies
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical Cadre)
|Assistant Engineer (Civil Cadre)
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
||Full-time bachelor/master of engineering degree or equivalent degree in electrical/ electrical & electronics engineering.
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
||full-time bachelor/ master of engineering degree or equivalent degree from a recognized university with a minimum 60% marks
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)
||Full-time bachelor/ master degree in civil engineering or equivalent degree from a recognized university with a minimum 60% marks
Candidates who have their age under 42 years are eligible to apply for the Assistant Engineer post and relaxation in upper age will be applicable for the reserved category applicants as per the organization rules.
The Selection for the posts will be done through written test or personal interview.
|(i) For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.
(ii) For Male Candidates of all reserved categories of other States.
|For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all States.
|For Male candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM categories of Haryana only.
|For all Persons with Disabilities (Candidates of Haryana only).
Individuals are required to deposit the fee through debit card, credit card, net banking.
The organization has offered a salary package of Rs. 53100/- to Rs. 167800/- for the announced posts.
Steps to Apply for HVPNL Recruitment:
- Log on the official website of the organization that is hvpn.gov.in.
- Then, candidates should follow “Current Openings” section to get complete notification details very carefully.
- After that, follow the link given as “apply online” to fill up the application form.
- After completing this process, candidates need to upload required copies of all important documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, check the filled details and press on the submit button.
- In the end, must get a print out of it and keep it safe for further use
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
- Start date for online application submission: 27th June 2019
- End date to apply online: 26th July 2019