HQ Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2018
Head Quarter Eastern Naval Command under Indian Navy, Visakhapatnam has published an employment advertisement for the engagement of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts to fill up 53 vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for the job openings can apply for the recruitment by sending an application form in the prescribed format to the below-provided address on or before 14 September 2018.
More details of notification such as essential qualification, age limit, mode of selection, salary details etc are provided below.
Name of Department: Head Quarter Eastern Naval Command under Indian Navy
Name of Posts: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Number of Vacancies: 53
End Date To Apply: 14th September 2018
HQ Eastern Naval Command Vacancy Details:
|Ward Sahayika (for Women only)
All the applicants need to complete the matriculation or its equivalent from a well-known university.
- All the appliers’ age must be between 18 years to 25 years.
- Job seekers belonging to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age according to the govt norms.
Candidate’s final selection will be totally done on the basis of written test/Online test.
Candidates will receive an attractive and impressive amount of monthly salary as per Rs. 18000– 56900/-
Procedure To Apply For HQ Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, the candidates should visit the official website of the organization that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to follow the relative link to download the application format.
- Aspirants can also follow a link mentioned in below section then read advertisement to check your eligibility.
- Now download the form and Now type the application as per format either in English / Hindi on A-4 size paper and application should be filled in own hand writing carefully.
- After that attach the required document with it and Enclosed the application form and documents in an envelope.
- Then Super-subscribe it as “The application form for the post of ____” and send it at below mentioned address.
The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CRC) Headquarters,
Eastern Naval Command, Arjun Block, 2nd Floor
Naval Base, Visakhapatnam – 530 014 (Andhra Pradesh)
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
More Government Jobs
Date To Remember:
Last date to send application submission: 14th September 2018