High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019
Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka has published a recruitment notification for the engagement of Peons, Watchmen, Sweepers and Peons posts. Karnataka High Court has announced a total of 95 vacancies in Group D and eligible candidates are invited to apply online on or before 03 June 2019. More details of recruitment advertisement such as requisite eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and much more are provided below.
||High Court of Karnataka
||Group-D (Peons, Watchmen, Sweepers, and Peons)
|No. of Posts
|End date to apply
||3rd June 2019
High Court of Karnataka Vacancy Details:
||Name of the Category
||No. of vacancies
Candidates must be passed the 10th examination from a recognized University with good marks or having its equivalent qualification
- Candidates, age must be between 18 years to 35 years as on mentioned date i.e. 3rd June 2019.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online or challan form.
- For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 100/-
After the screening of applications, shortlisted applicants will be called for the personal interview, which will be conducted by the selection panel of the High Court of Karnataka.
The selected candidates will be paid Rs. 19900- 63200/- per month for the announced posts.
Process to Apply Online for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, must visit the official website that is recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in.
- Thereafter select Group D advertisement PDF file and read details carefully about the job under “career” section.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill mandatory information and upload scanned copies of all relevant documents and also pay the application fee as per the category.
- Take a print out of submitted application form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
Recent Government Jobs
More 12th Pass Jobs
- Starting date for submission of application: 3rd May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 3rd June 2019
- End date to submit application fee: 6th June 2019
Applicants may get entire details in concern of the High Court of Karnataka recruitment 2019 only on the official link.