HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019
The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited, Chandigarh has released a recruitment notification for the hiring of Clerks, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Assistant Manager/Development Officer posts to fill up 978 vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of the bank that is www.harcobank.org.in. The online form must be submitted on or before 31-08-2019 (till 11.59 P.M.).
- Clerks: 790
- Junior Accountant: 123
- Senior Accountant: 35
- Assistant Manager/Development Officer: 30
- For Clerk posts: Graduation with 55% marks
- For Junior Accountant posts: B.Com/B.A with Economics or Math/ B.Sc with Math as one of the subject with atleast 55% marks in aggregate/ B.Tech with atleast 60% marks.
- Senior Accountant: Atleast graduation with 55% marks in Commerce or Science with Math or BA with Math or Economics with 3 years experience.
- Assistant Manager/ Development Officer: Atleast 60% marks in Graduation in science with Math/ Arts with Economics or Math/ Commerce/B.Tech
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 42 years
- Age relaxation as per government norms.
- For General Category: Rs.600/- plus GST per application.
- For SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) candidates of Haryana only and for female: Rs.300/- + GST per application.
- Ex-serviceman category candidates of Haryana are exempted from the payment of the fee.
Selection will be done on the basis of online computer-based Test (CBT) and interview. The CBT would be of 90 marks and interview of 10 marks for the post of Assistant Manager/Development officer.
The selected candidates will be paid Rs. Rs.35400-112400/- for the posts of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Rs.44900-142400/- for Assistant Manager/ Development Officer.
HARCO Bank Vacancy Online Form
Candidates have to visit the official website of the Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. Go through the instructions and proceed to fill the online form. All the entered details must be correct. After successful submission of form keep a printed copy as it would be required to bring at the time of scrutiny of documents.
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
More Bank Jobs
Last date to apply online / payment of fees: 31-08-2019 (till 11.59 PM)
Online exam date: Oct. 2019/Nov., 2019 (Tentative)