Gujarat High Court Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018
Gujarat High Court, Sola, Ahmedabad invites online application form in concern of Gujarat High Court Sola Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018 for the employment of Gujarati & English Stenographer (Gr-III) to fill up 276 vacancies. Here you can read the detailed advertisement of the recruitment and check whether you are eligible or not for the vacancies.
Interested and willing job aspirants can submit the online application for Stenographer posts on or before 31 August 2018. More details of High Court of Gujarat recruitment are provided below such as requisite eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary structure, instructions to apply online etc.
Name of Department: Gujarat High Court
Name of Posts: Gujarati & English Stenographer (Gr-III)
Number of Vacancies: 276
End Date To Submit Application: 31st August 2018
Job seekers should have a graduation degree in the relative stream or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university with good typing speed.
As per the notification, job seekers age must be according to the posts requirement on the other hand reserved category job seekers will get the benefit in upper age according to the govt norms.
Candidate’s final selection will be totally done on the basis of a typing test and personal interview.
Job searchers who will be appointed for the announced posts will get the salary as Rs. 39900-126600/- per month.
Competitive Entrance Exams to Study Abroad after 12th and Graduation
Tips for Finding a Career You’re Passionate About
Procedure To Apply For Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018:
- The eligible job aspirants should visit the official website of the organization that is gujarathighcourt.nic.in and go to the “Current Openings” section which will navigate you to another page.
- Now, aspirants can go through the relative link and then read that recruitment advertisement to get all the details.
- After ensuring your eligibility, proceed to fill up the online application form with required details.
- After that, aspirants may upload the required document’s scanned copies with it and submit it online.
- At last, candidates must get a hard copy of it for further use.
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Dates To Remember:
- Start date to submit online application: 16th August 2018
- Last date for online application submission: 31st August 2018