GSPHC Recruitment 2018
Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Limited invites online application form on or before 09 July 2018 for the position of Engineer (Civil) and Engineer (Electrical) to fill up 102 vacancies. In the concern of this employment, the organization has also released a notification as GSPHC Recruitment 2018 according to that we have provided here essential eligibility conditions and instructions to apply online.
All the qualified and interested job seekers are requested to confirm the requisite eligibility conditions for GSPHC Engineer recruitment because if any candidate found who has provided wrong information shall be liable to immediate rejection.
Name of Recruiter: Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd (GSPHC)
Job Profile: Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 102
GSPHC Engineer Vacancy Details:
||No. Of Vacancy
Candidates must hold the full-time bachelor degree in civil engineering or in electrical or its equivalent degree from a recognized institute/ college duly recognized by state govt./ central govt. approved by AICTE.
- All interested candidates must hold their age below 40 years.
- To count the age cutoff, the date will be 9th July 2018.
- Upper age relaxation will be granted as per the organization norms for the reserved category candidates.
All category candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 150/- through post office challan form.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the organized written examination followed by the interview Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation.
Aspirants selected against Engineer jobs will get a good amount of salary package i.e. Rs. 20000/- to 40000/- per month.
How to Apply Online for GSPHC Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants need to apply after visiting the department portal that is https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/. After reading the instructions carefully proceed to submit the online application form with all required information as well as upload the mandatory documents along with a recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should submit the filled form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
- End date for online application form submission: 9th July 2018
- Closing date for application fee submission: 10th July 2018
Top 10 Online Education Courses with Certificates to Boost Your Career
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From
The aspirants may visit here to apply online.