Gujarat Public Service Commission invites online applications from qualified, energetic and dynamic candidates for the Gujarat Administrative Service Class-I & Gujarat Civil Service Class- I & II examination. As per the recruitment notification, there are total 294 vacancies for the various positions in the state.
The aspirants who meet with Gujarat Administrative and Civil Services Examination eligibility can apply online on or before 31 July 2018. To get more information about eligibility criteria, age criteria, selection procedure, salary info, how to apply online etc go through below details.
Commission Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Post Name: Gujarat Administrative Service Class-I & Gujarat Civil Service Class- I & II
No. of Vacancies: 294
||No. of posts
||Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector / Deputy District Development Officer
||Deputy Superintendent of police
||Asst. Commissioner of state tax.
||Deputy Director, Developing Castes
||Deputy Director, Scheduled Castes
||Asst. Commissioner Tribal Development
||Section Officer (Sachivalay)
||Section Officer (G.P.S.C.)
||State tax Officer
||Taluka Development Officer
||Govt. Labour Officer
||Tribal Development Officer
||District Inspector Land Record
||Assistant Director, Food & Civil Supply
||Social Welfare Officer (Dev.Cast)
||Superintendent Prohibition & Excise
||Municipal Chief Officer
- Job seekers need to complete the bachelor’s degree in the relative field or its equivalent qualification from a well-known university.
- Candidate’s age should be between 20 years to 35 years as on 31st July 2018 and relaxation in the age given to the reserved category as per government norms.
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Selection of talented aspirants will be done as per their performances in Preliminary Written Test, Main Written test & Interview.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC / ST Candidates: No Fee
- Application fees can be submitted through challan or net banking or card payment.
Instructions to Apply Online for GPSC Recruitment 2018:
- All interested candidates need to log in to official site @ https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Find the concerned notification and read the complete guidelines, thereafter click on apply online application section and apply for the recruitment.
- Enter the necessary details and submit the completed application form in all respects.
- Keep an acknowledgment for further use.
Tips for Finding a Career You’re Passionate About
Find Latest Government Jobs
- Start date to apply online: 16th July 2018
- End date to apply online: 31st July 2018