Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted for admission in M.Pharma courses. GPAT 2019 online registration will start in October 2018. The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is responsible for the success of exam to select eligible candidates for the approved colleges. Candidates who are willing to appear in GPAT entrance exam need to apply online for the test when the registration begins. You can bookmark this page for future exam date updates and as well as can read other significant details about the examination provided here.
Exam Authority: The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Examination Name: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
Conducted For: Admission in M.Pharma Course
- Contenders must be Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized education Institute.
- Candidates who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the decided amount.
- Application fee can be deposit through online mode only using by net banking/credit card or debit card.
Exam conducting authority will be prepared a merit list according to the marks obtained in the GPAT 2019.
GPAT Exam Patten:
- The test will be online Computer Based Test (CBT) which contains multiple-choice questions only.
- The medium of examinations will be of English language only.
- There will be total 125 questions carrying 500 marks and time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- And most importantly, there will be a negative marking in the test for every wrong answer given; deduction of marks for every wrong answer will be one-fourth of the total marks allotted to that particular wrong question i.e. 1 mark for each wrong answer as all the questions will be of 4 marks.
GPAT Test Centers:
Instructions to Apply Online for GPAT Exam Application Form:
- All interested candidates need to visit the official site of organized examination that is http://gpatindia.com/gpat-exam-notification/
- Thereafter, candidates need to follow the “Apply Online” link given on the home page of the official portal.
- Now aspirants will be redirected to a new page where applicants need to read all the instructions carefully and then visit the “Register Yourself” link.
- In the next step, candidates are required to filling up application form candidates are also required to upload required documents scanned copies along with recent passport size photograph and signature in the pre-decided size.
- Now candidates are required to pay the applicable application fee using the online payment gateway.
- After completion of GPAT 2018 Online Form, candidates need to check it once for any correction and submit it.
- In the end, candidates must get a printed copy of the submitted form and keep it safe for the future usage.
Top 10 Online Education Courses with Certificates to Boost Your Career
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From
Top 10 Websites for E-learning (Online Education)
Top 10 Exam Preparation Apps to Study Abroad
- Start date for online registration: Third week of October 2018
- Closing date of online registration: Second week December 2018
- GPAT exam date: Third week of January 2019
Link to focus:
Candidates should go through the mentioned official link to get other details regarding the GPAT application form 2019.