Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, Hyderabad has published a notification regarding GHMC recruitment 2018 for filling up Bill Collector 124 vacancies. The aspirants with requisite eligibility criteria may apply online for the vacancies on or before 10 August 2018.
The commission will face an online or offline examination likely to be held on 07 October 2018. Candidates who will make an online registration before the last date can appear in the examination. Here you can read all the essential details about job requirements, selection mode, salary package, instructions to apply online etc.
Name of Department: Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC)
Name of Posts: Bill Collector
Number of Vacancies: 124
Job seekers who have completed the graduate degree or its equivalent qualification from a well-known university or educational institute can apply for the Bill Collector posts.
- As per the information provided, the age should be lies between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Candidates must be born between 02/07/1974 to 01/07/2000.
- No person shall be eligible if he/she crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
Job seekers belonging to the reserved categories will get the benefit in upper age according to the govt norms.
Candidate’s final selection will be totally done on the basis of examination (objective type) by online / OMR based and personal interview.
- UR/ OBC candidates: Rs. 280/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No Fee
- Candidates may pay the application fee through online mode using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Jobseekers selected for the GHMC recruitment will get the salary as Rs. 16400 – 49,870/- with other allowances and benefits.
Procedure to Apply Online for GHMC Recruitment 2018:
- Contenders should visit the official website of GHMC @ www.ghmc.gov.in or http://www.tspsc.gov.in and move your cursor towards “notification” option at home page and follow it.
- Now aspirants can see a table under which they need to follow “NOTIFICATION NO. 17/2018, Dt. 19/07/2018 BILL COLLECTOR IN GREATER HYDERABAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)” link and then read that advertisement to check your eligibility.
- After ensuring your eligibility must fill up the application form online carefully and upload required documents.
- In the end, candidates need to submit it online and then must get a hard copy of it for further use.
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Link to check:
Check the official notification or find more government jobs.