ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2019
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk posts for Haryana region in ESI Corporation. The eligible candidates are invited to apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2019 through the website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in. Applicants may apply online from 16.03.2019 to 15.04.2019. More details of vacancies are provided below.
ESIC Haryana Vacancy Details
- Stenographer: 11
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 48
- For Stenographer Posts: Aspirants should pass 12th or equivalent and a speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi with good knowledge of Computer.
- For Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts: A degree or equivalent with sound working knowledge of computer.
- Lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 27 years as on 15.04.2019.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates: 05 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category aspirants: 03 years
- Age relaxation for PH (UR/OBC/SC/ST) category aspirants: 10, 13, 15 Years
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen category aspirants: Rs.250/-
- For all other categories: Rs.500/-
- The requisite amount of fee can be paid through online mode.
- For Stenographer Posts: Main Examination followed by Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test.
- For Upper Division Clerk Posts: – Preliminary Examination and Main Examination followed by Computer Skill Test.
The appointed candidates will be paid Rs. 25500/- in the pay band of Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- plus DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other admissible benefits.
Read- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
How to Apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2019
The eligible and willing candidates need to visit the official website of ESIC that is www.esic.nic.in. Applicants have to visit the recruitment tab and then check recruitment notification for Steno/UDC posts.
Aspirants have to read all the guidelines and instructions carefully. Thereafter proceed to apply online and print a copy of acknowledgment.