EPFO Recruitment 2019
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), (Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India) invites online application form regarding EPFO Recruitment 2019 for the engagement of 280 Assistant posts. The eligible candidates may apply online from 30th May 2019 to 25th June 2019. Applicants have to appear in the online examination on 30th July 2019 and 31st July 2019. More details about EPFO job openings are provided below.
||Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)
|Name of the Post
|No. of posts
|End date to apply
||25th June 2019
EPFO Vacancy Details:
||No. of posts
Applicants need to have Bachelor degree in any stream or its equivalent with minimum 50% of marks from the repudiated educational board or institution or recognized university.
- Candidates should have their age above 20 years and must be below 27 years as on mentioned date i.e. 25.06.2019.
- Relaxation in upper age for reserved category applicants will be applicable as per the organization rules.
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental/Female & EWS: Rs. 250/-
- All other categories: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates may pay the application fee through debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, imps, cash cards/ mobile wallets
The selection of the candidates for the Assistant posts will be done through the Preliminary & Main Exam.
Appointed candidates will get a salary of Rs. 44,900/- per month + allowance as admissible under central government rules for the announced post.
Procedure to Apply Online for EPFO Recruitment:
Log on to the EPFO official website that is www.epfindia.gov.in. Read the recruitment notification PDF and then proceed to apply online through a proper link. Keep ready scanned documents to upload. Candidates should get a hard copy of the submitted form for further use.
- Start date to submit online application form: 30th May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 25th June 2019
Recent Government Jobs
Latest Graduate Jobs
- All those appliers who are interested in joining employees’ provident fund organization must read the detailed info through the provided official notification