DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019
Defense Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Ministry Of Defence, Government of India, Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) invites online form for the recruitment of Technician A (Tech-A) posts. DRDO CEPTAM has announced in its recruitment notification that there are 351 vacancies available and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26 June 2019. More details of vacancies are mentioned below.
|Name of Corporation
||Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
|Name of the posts
||Technician A (Tech-A)
|Number of posts
|Last Date to apply
||26th June 2019
DRDO Jobs Details:
||No. of Posts
||Medical Lab Technology
||Sheet Metal Worker
Job searchers who have complete the 10th class examination or its equivalent qualification with relevant ITI certificate from a well-known institute.
- Job searchers age must be under 28 years.
- Upper age relaxation is offered to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Code of Posting Station:
||Code of Posting Station
||C1, D2, P2
||A1, A2, A3, B2, D2, H1, J1, J2, P2
||B2, H1, J1, K2, P2, V1
||A1, A3, B2, C1, C2, D2, H1, J1, K2, P1, P2
||A3, B1, B2, D1, H1, K2
||A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, C2, D1, D2, H1, K2, N1, P1, P2, V1
||A2, A3, B2, C1, C2, D1, D2, H1, K2, N1, P2, V1
||B2, C2, H1, J1
|Medical Lab Technology
||A1, B1, B2, D2, H1
|Sheet Metal Worker
||B2, C2, D2, H1, P2
||B2, D1, D2, H1, M1, N1, P2, V1
||A3, B2, H1, N1, P2
Performance in the organized computer-based test and Trade Test is the selection criteria for the appliers.
- For the General category and OBC candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 100/- on the other hand all women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
- Job seekers need to pay the application fee through a debit card, credit card, net banking or pay offline through e-challan.
Process to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2019:
- Aspirants may apply online through visiting the department official website @ www.drdo.gov.in.
- Now follow the “current opening” link and read recruitment details. Check eligibility criteria and read all the instructions carefully.
- Thereafter candidates may apply online for the announced posts and make sure all details are correct.
- Start date for submission of application form: 3rd June 2019
- End date to apply online: 26th June 2019
Recent Government Jobs
Top 10 Online Education Courses with Certificates to Boost Your Career
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From