Dibrugarh University Result 2018
Dibrugarh University has announced today Dibrugarh University Result 2018 for the examination held in May 2018. Candidates can check their exam results on official website of the university. The list of degree courses for which exam results are released is provided below.
- B.Sc. VI Sem (New/Old Course)
- B.Sc. IV Sem (New/Old Course)
- B.Sc. II Sem (New/Old Course)
- B.Com. VI Sem (New/Old Course)
- B.Com. IV Sem (New/Old Course)
- B.Com. II Sem (New/Old Course)
- B.A. VI Sem (New/Old Course)
There are a number of students who have appeared for semester examination and now eagerly waiting for their results, so there waiting time is over and now results are officially released. The students who have appeared for 2nd, 4th and 6th-semester of B.A., B.Sc., and B.Com. examinations held in May 2018 should check their scores now.
How to Check Dibrugarh University BA/B Sc/B COM Result 2018:
- You can visit any of the following websites to get your examination outcome.
- These links are also available on official website of the university. When you will click on any provided links, then you will be navigated to a list of degree courses i.e. BSc, BCom, BA.
- Then select your semester (old/new) for which you appeared and a pdf will be downloaded in which you have to find your roll number.
- The PDF will have a center code, college name, roll number and pass/fail details.
- We wish you all the best for your Dibrugarh University may exam results.
Top 10 Online Education Courses with Certificates to Boost Your Career
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
The university is ‘A’ grade by NAAC and started in 1965 and providing an excellent education for various degree courses. With a strong vision, the university is committed to providing great educational, teaching, research and learning experiences. There are thousands of students are enrolled in different educational courses, so the university has a mission to cater to all the learning needs of all its students.