Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019
Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi, Kerala has released a recruitment notification for the employment of Ship Draftsman Trainees to fill up 50 vacancies. Aspirants who are looking for Cochin Shipyard jobs may apply online on or before 02 May 2019. More details of notification are mentioned below. Applicants are advised to check essential eligibility criteria and only then proceed to submit the online form.
||Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi, Kerala
|Name of the posts
||Ship Draftsman Trainee
|Total No. of Vacancies
|Last date to submit the application form
||2nd May 2019
Cochin Shipyard Limited Vacancy Details:
||Name of the Posts
||No. of Posts
||Ship Draftsman Trainee (Mechanical)
||Ship Draftsman Trainee (Electrical)
Applying contenders must have SSLC and 3 years Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical disciplines issued with 60% marks or having its equivalent qualification from any recognized institution/university.
- All those candidates who have their age below 25 years as on 2nd may 2019 may apply for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019.
- The relaxation will also be provided to reserved category contenders as per the department rules.
Application Fee Details:
- Job seekers need to submit the requested amount for the applied posts that is Rs. 100/- for the Gen/ OBC candidates and it can be paid through online payment options using a debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
- Other category candidates are exempt from payment of the fee.
Department will conduct a Written Test to shortlist the candidates for final selection.
Those candidates will get selected for the job will receive a salary of Rs. 10500/- to Rs. 11500/- with the good grade pay of that is Rs. 1800/- per month.
How to Apply Online for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Aspirants need to login to the department official website i.e. www.cochinshipyard.com.
- Then visit on the link “Click here for New Registration” and then if you are a new user complete the registration & click on “submit”.
- Now you need to read all the instructions carefully and then after login with Registered Number & Password
- Now follow the “Apply Online” link to fill up the online application form and enter all mandatory details in proper manner and then upload scanned photos and documents (if necessary).
- Now hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of submitted online form and keep it safe for further use.
Dates to remember:
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 02.05.2019
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment
Cochin Shipyard Limited has released a recruitment notification for the engagement of Senior Project Officers and Project Officers to fill up 40 vacancies. Candidates with requisite qualifications and eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before 24th April 2019. Cochin Shipyard Limited invites applications for the various disciplines on a contract basis.
Interested aspirants need to read detailed advertisement and instructions before applying online. The online application form can be submitted through the official website of the company that is www.cochinshipyard.com. More details about job openings are provided below.
Job Openings Details
1. Senior Project Officers
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Electrical: 01 Post
- Electronics: 01 Post
- Civil: 02 Posts
2. Project Officers
- Mechanical: 20 Posts
- Electrical: 05 Posts
- Electronics: 04 Posts
- Civil: 02 Posts
- Instrumentation: 01 Post
- Information Technology: 02 Posts
Applicants need to have completed a degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Civil/Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized University as well as mandatory experience as per employment notification.
Candidates who are going to apply for the posts of Senior Project Officer their upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 24 April 2019 and for the posts of Project Officer shall not exceed 30 years as on 24 April 2019.
Age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years, 03 years and 10 years for SC/ST, OBC and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD) respectively.
Candidates will have to appear in a Personal Interview to be held at Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi.
Selected candidates will be paid a good salary as per the norms of the company. The fixed salary package decided by the company is provided below.
For Senior Project Officers:
- First year: Rs.38,000/-
- Second year: Rs.39,000/-
- Third year: Rs.40,000/-
For Project Officer Post:
- First year: Rs.30,000/-
- Second year: Rs.31,000/-
- Third year: Rs.32,000/-
Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.200/- as an application fee which can be paid through Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking. Applicants belonging to SC/ST and PwBD are exempted from payment of application fee.
Recent Government Jobs
More Graduate Jobs
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019 Online Form
Aspirants who satisfy the mandatory eligibility conditions of recruitment may visit the official website of the company to apply online that is www.cochinshipyard.com. Visit the career section and find the concerned recruitment notification regarding Senior Project Officers and Project Officers.
Read all instructions and then proceed to submit an online application form. All the details must be correct and after final submission print the acknowledgment slip.