Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research (CIMFR), Dhanbad, Jharkhand has published an advertisement regarding CSIR CIMFR recruitment 2018 for filling up Technical Officer and Technical Assistant 45 vacancies. Those who are looking for engineering jobs in Dhanbad has a wonderful career opportunity to apply for specified posts. The eligible aspirants are invited to apply by submitting an application form on or before 27 July 2018. Read here all essential details for the current openings and proceed to apply.
Name of Recruiter: Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research (CIMFR)
Posts Name: Technical Officer and Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 45
CSIR CIMFR Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Profile Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Technical Officer/Gr. III (3)||25|
|2.||Technical Assistant/Gr. III (1)||20|
|Profile Name||Education details|
|Technical Officer/Gr. III (3)||B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in relevant fields|
|Technical Assistant/Gr. III (1)||qualified first class diploma or B.Sc. in relevant fields|
- Job searchers age should be below 30 years for the Technical Officer Post and maximum 28 years for the Technical Assistant Post.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the Indian Government rules for the reserved category candidates.
- For General and OBC: Rs. 500/–
- For the SC/ST category: No fee.
Candidates can pay the application fee drawn in favor of Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Dhanbad.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the Interview for Technical Officer posts and candidates will shortlisted through trade test and written examination for Technical Assistant.
|Technical Officer||Rs. 44,900/- + Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 35,400/- + Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-|
How to Apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2018
- Interested and keen job searchers need to apply after visiting the department portal that is cimfr.nic.in and follow the “Notifications” section and visit “Career Opportunities” tab.
- Thereafter candidates need to open the relative link as “Online application submission for the post of TA/TO of Advt. No. 01/2018” and read instructions carefully to fill up the application form with all required information
- After this, candidates need to attach the required documents and send their application form along with the relevant documents stating as “Application for the post of ………………………, Advt. No. [ADV_NO], Application No. …………” so as to reach at the following address.
Administrative Officer (Recruitment Section)
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Barwa Road, Dhanbad-826015, Jharkhand, India
Closing date for application submission: 27th July 2018
To know more details regarding the CIMFR Recruitment: visit here