Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018
Chhattisgarh Police Department has released a vacancy notification named as CG Police Recruitment 2018 for the engagement of Sub-Inspector and Subedar posts to fill up 655 vacancies. The aspirants who are having mandatory eligibility conditions are invited to submit job application form through online mode on or before 16 September 2018. The young candidates who are seeking jobs in the government sector should grab this career opportunity to fulfill their dreams.
More details of Chhattisgarh Police Department job openings of SI and Subedar are provided below. Read and apply carefully well in time.
CG Police Vacancy Details:
||No. of posts
||Sub Inspector (Special Branch)
||Sub Inspector (AngulChinh)
||Sub Inspector (document under question)
||Sub Inspector (Computer)
||Sub Inspector (Telecommunications)
All the appliers need to have the graduation degree in the relative stream or diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university with good academic records.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 28 years and relaxation in the age given to the reserved category as per government norms.
- The cutoff date for age count is 1st January 2018.
||81 Cm + 5 Cm Expansion
- For the General / OBC category: Rs. 400/-
- For the SC/ St category: Rs. 200/-
- The fee can be submitted through debit card, credit card, net banking or pay offline through e challan.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done as per their performances in written test, physical standard test & interview.
Selected candidates will get an attractive amount of salary as Pay Matrix Level-8 Rs. 35,400/- Per month.
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Instructions To Apply For Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018:
- All interested candidates need to log in to official site @ www.cgpolice.gov.in
- After that, under the menu bar select “Recruitment” tab.
- Now appliers need to follow the “SUB INSPECTOR RECRUITMENT ADVT. 2018” link.
- On the appeared page, read complete details and filling up the application form online.
- Thereafter upload photograph along with all the required documents scanned copies.
- Then after, candidates need to submit the form online and must get a printed copy of it for further use.
- Start date to submit online: 24th August 2018
- End date to apply online: 16th September 2018
Read detailed advertisement here.