BSF Recruitment 2019
Directorate General, Border Security Force, Across India on Direct Recruitment invites online application form regarding BSF recruitment 2019 notification to fill up 1072 vacancies of Head Constables. Candidates who are seeking for government jobs in India may apply for BSF job openings. Eligible, energetic and interested job aspirants are invited to apply online through the official website of the BSF on or before 12th June 2019.
Aspirants are required to read all the essential details and instructions before going to apply online. Here you can find requisite eligibility criteria, selection process, salary package, online form submission process and other important pieces of information.
||Directorate General, Border Security Force, Across India on Direct Recruitment
|Name of the posts
|Last Date To Apply Online
||12th June 2019
BSF Vacancy Details:
||Name of the Posts
||No. of Vacancies
||Head Constable (RO)
||Head Constable (RM)
Job aspirants must have done Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board and should have two years of industrial training institute certificate in the relative stream from a recognized Institute.
- For Gen / OBC category: 18-25 Years
- For OBC category: 18-28 Years
- For SC/ST category aspirants: 18-30 Years
- Age relaxation in any other case as per government rules and guidelines.
- Height (Male): 168 Cms
- Height (Female): 157 Cms
- Chest (Male): 80-85 Cms
- Chest (Female): not applicable
- For the General category candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For the OBC/SC/ST category candidates: No Fee
- The applicants have to pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, internet banking, or pay offline through e-challan.
- Written Exam
- Descriptive Written Exam
- Medical Exam
After getting an appointment, aspirants will receive a salary as Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-.
Process to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates need to open the department web portal that is bsf.nic.in.
- Now candidates need to follow the link given as “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Thereafter candidates should read the information carefully and follow the “apply online” link.
- Now go through the “Click here for New Registration” section, if you are a new user and complete the registration and submit it.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application and then upload digital Photo and Signature with other required documents.
- Application fee should be paid through online mode & then press on the “submit” button to send the online filled form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Start date to apply online: 14th May 2019
- Closing date to apply online: 12th June 2019
Eligible aspirants can apply online here for BSF recruitment 2019 notification.