Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has issued a notification for the engagement of Assistant Executive Engineer (AAE) and Assistant Engineer (AE) posts to fill up 99 vacancies. Candidates who are searching for engineer jobs in Bangalore Metro Rail have a wonderful career opportunity to apply for current job openings and crack the interview for selection.
The job aspirants who fulfill the following eligibility conditions may apply online on or before 31 August 2018. More details of BMRCL engineers recruitment are provided below.
BMRCL Vacancy Details:
||Post for Sports Discipline
||No. Of Vacancy
||Assistant Executive Engineer (AAE)
||Assistant Engineer (AE)
Aspirants must complete the bachelor’s degree in engineering with Civil Engineering stream or its equivalent qualification with from a well known educational institute or university to apply now.
- Aspirant’s age must be lies between 18 years to 35 years for Assistant Engineer posts and less than 40 years for the Assistant Executive Engineer posts.
- Job searchers upper age will be relaxed as per the Indian government norms for the reserved category.
Candidates will be shortlisted through screening of applications thereafter candidates will be called for interview and verification of original documents for final selection.
After getting appointed for the assistant engineer posts candidates will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 48280/- and pay for the asst. executive engineer jobs will be Rs. 55860/-.
Process To Apply For BMRCL Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of BMRCL @ bmrc.co.in.
- After that aspirants need to visit “Careers” link and go through a link mentioned as “Click Here to view notification” for the announced recruitment details.
- Now candidates may read instructions carefully under “No. BMRCL/ 75 / ADM / 2018/ PRJ Dated : 01.08.2018” link
- In the next step, go through the previous page and follow “click here to apply online” link to fill up the online application form.
- Thereafter candidates need to upload recent photograph along with all the required documents scanned copies.
- Then after, submit the application online and must get a printed copy of it and send it with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience after superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………………”.
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Shanthinagar, Bangalore 5600274
5 Best Small Business Profitable Ideas for Young Entrepreneurs in 2018
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Date To Focus:
End date for application form receipt: 31th August 2018 until 4.00 PM.