BMRCL Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2018
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has issued a career advertisement for the appointment of Assistant Security Officer (ASO) posts to fill up 40 vacancies. Those who fulfill the eligibility conditions for the recruitment can apply for the vacancies by submitting an application form on or before 19th September 2018.
Candidates who are looking for government jobs in Bangalore Metro Rail have a wonderful career opportunity by applying for these job openings. Read more details here about the BMRCL ASO recruitment notification.
Hiring By: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Job Title: Assistant Security Officer (ASO)
No. of Vacancies: 40
End Date To Apply: 19th September 2018
BMRCL Vacancy Eligibility Info:
Candidates must be retired personnel in the field of Security or equivalent rank in the army and air force and central police armed forces.
All appliers age should be under 62 years whereas relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the Indian government rules for the reserved category candidates.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the Interview.
All appointed candidates for the Assistant Security Officer (ASO) posts will receive the salary as Rs. 22000/- per month.
How To Apply For BMRCL ASO Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and keen job searchers need to apply after visiting the department portal that is bmrc.co.in.
- Thereafter candidates need to open the “careers” link under the top menu.
- In the next step, candidates can find a link as “Here to view notification” under the section titled as “No. BMRCL/O&M/CSO/S&F/2018-19 Dated: 20 / 08 /2018”
- Thereafter candidates should follow the advertisement link to read instructions carefully.
- After reading all the details candidates may download the form format and fill up the application form with all required information.
- After this, candidates need to attach the required documents with it along with recent passport size photograph.
- At last, send the filled application form in the prescribed format in a superscribed envelop as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………………………………………………”
To, The General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road,
Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
5 Best Small Business Profitable Ideas for Young Entrepreneurs in 2018
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Closing date for application form submission offline: 19th September 2018
If you are looking for the further details then check the official notice.