BMC Gujarat Recruitment
Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation (BMC), Gujarat has notified about BMC Gujarat recruitment 2018 through the official portal. The corporation is going to fill 123 vacancies against Multipurpose Health Worker, Staff Nurse, Tabibi Adhikari and other various posts.
The aspirants who meet with prescribed eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website of the BMC. Candidates are allowed to submit their online application form on or before 02 August 2018. More details about job requirements, instructions to apply etc are provided below.
Recruiter Name: Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation (BMC), Gujarat
BMC Gujarat Vacancy Details:
||No. Of Vacancy
||X Ray Technician
||Female Health Worker
||Multipurpose Health Worker
Aspirants must complete the 10th, 12th, diploma, bachelor’s degree or its equivalent qualification in the relative stream with from a well-known education board/institute with good academic records to apply now.
- Aspirants age must be between 18 years to 40 years.
- The upper age will be relaxed as per the Indian government norms for the reserved category.
On the basis of screening of applications, candidates will be called for Written Test or Interview.
After getting appointed in BMC for any of above-specified posts, candidates will get the good amount as monthly salary with good grade pay.
Process to Apply for BMC Gujarat Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of BMC Gujarat @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- After that aspirants need to visit “Current Advertisement” link and find the concerned notification.
- Now candidates may read instructions carefully and fill up the online application form
- Thereafter upload a recent photograph along with all the required copies of scanned documents.
- In the end, submit the form online and must get a printout of it for further use.
Top 10 Online Education Courses with Certificates to Boost Your Career
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From
Date to focus:
End date for application form receipt: 2nd August 2018
The interested candidates can visit here.