Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment
Bihar Police Department invites online applications from excellent and qualified candidates for the employment of Excise Sub Inspector position to fill up 126 vacancies. Interested job seekers need to read this notification carefully to confirm the requisite eligibility conditions and only after confirmation submit an online application form on or before 30 June 2018. The complete details of eligibility, mode of selection, pay, how to apply etc are tailored below.
Recruiting Department: Bihar Police Department
Post Name: Excise Sub Inspector (SI)
Total Vacancies: 126
Last date to apply: 30th June 2018
Bihar Police Excise SI Vacancies Details:
|S. No.||Category name||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||SC (Male & Female)||12|
|2.||ST (Male & Female)||01|
|3.||EBC (Male & Female)||13|
|4.||BC (Male & Female)||10|
|9.||General (Male & Female)||42|
|11.||BC of Female (3%)||04|
Job Eligibility Requirement:
Job searchers should have passed the graduation, post graduation in relevant fields or its equivalent qualification from a well known education board / institute to apply now.
All interested job searchers age must be lies between 20 years to 27 years as per the department norms whereas reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the government norms.
- For General / BC/EBC candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 400/-
- The fee payment for announced jobs can be done through online mode.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done as per their performance in following test:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Personal Interview
- Verification of the documents
Physical Fitness Test:
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
|Physical Measurement Test (PMT)|
|General/BC/EBC||Male||165 CM||81-86 CM|
|SC/ST||160 CM||79-84 CM|
|All Category||Female||160 CM (Min. Wt.- 48 Kg)||N/A|
Physical Endurance Test (PET):
|Physical Endurance Test (PET)|
|Gender||Running||High Jump||Long Jump||Gola Fek|
|Male||1 Mile (in 6 min.)||4 foot||12 foot||16 pound ka gola|
|Female||1km (in 6 min.)||3 foot||09 foot||12 pound ka gola|
Organization has offered a salary package of Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- for the announced job.
How to Apply for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of Bihar Police @ www.bpssc.bih.nic.in to submit the online application form via online process.
- After visiting the web portal, job seekers need to check a link given as “Advt 02/2018: Selection of Excise Sub Inspectors in Prohibition, Excise & Registration Dept. against 126 vacant posts for the year 2018” to fill up the application form for the announced posts.
- Now candidates should also upload a recent photo along with all the required documents scanned copies and pay the applied fee.
- Then after, submit the form online and get a printed copy of it to keep it safe for future use.
Last date to submit online application form: 30th June 2018