BHEL Recruitment 2019
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited invites online application form regarding the recruitment of eligible and willing candidates against the posts of Engineer / Executive Trainee. As per BHEL Recruitment 2019 notification, the company has announced 145 vacancies for the positions.
Interested and eligible job aspirants are invited to submit their online application form on or before 6th May 2019 (11:45 PM). More details of recruitment advertisement such as mandatory eligibility conditions, mode of selection, salary package, online process to apply, etc are furnished here on this page.
||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
||Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee
|No. of Posts
|End date to apply
||6th May 2019
BHEL Vacancy Details
||Name of the Post
||No. of vacancies
||Engineer Trainee in (Civil)
||Engineer Trainee in (Mechanical)
||Engineer Trainee in (Electrical)
||Executive Trainee in (HR)
||Executive Trainee in (Finance)
||Engineer Trainee in (Chemical)
|Name of the Post
|Engineer Trainee in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical)
||Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute* Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University* with at least 60% marks in aggregate in all years
|Engineer Trainee in (HR)
||Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized Indian University/ Institute** with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all years/ semesters.
|Engineer Trainee in (Finance)
||Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University* With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India
Applicants should have completed 18 years of age and should not exceed 27 years of age for the Engineer Trainee posts and 29 years for rest of the posts.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 300/-
After the screening of applications, shortlisted aspirants will be called for Written Test and then for a personal interview, which will be conducted by the selection panel of the BHEL.
The appointed candidates will get a salary as Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Online Form
- First of all, must visit the official link that is careers.bhel.in:8443/et_2019/jsp/et_eng_index.jsp
- Thereafter select an advertisement in PDF format and read details carefully about the job under “career” section.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualifications, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions.
- Thereafter upload scanned copies of all relevant documents and also pay the application fee as per the category.
- Take a print out of submitted application form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
- Starting date for submission of application: 16th April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 6th May 2019
- End date to pay application fee: 8th May 2019
Applicants may read entire details in concern of BHEL Recruitment 2019 through Official Link.