BECIL Recruitment 2018
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has published a recruitment advertisement for the engagement of Data Entry Operators to fill up 20 vacancies. The graduate candidates who are looking for employment can apply for the BECIL vacancies in the prescribed format on or before 14 September 2018. The deployment of selected candidates will be purely on contract basis and will be paid an amount of Rs.17,498/-.
More details of the BECIL recruitment 2018 notification such as essential eligibility, mode of selection, salary details, guidelines to apply etc. are provided below.
Name of The Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL)
Post Name: Data Entry Operator
No. of Vacancies: 20
Job seekers must be graduation degree holder in the relative stream or having its equivalent qualification from a recognized university/institute along with English typing speed of 35 wpm on computer.
Department will offer upper age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done on the basis of their scores in organized written exam and interview.
- For General / OBC category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Job aspirants should submit the application fee by Cash / Card or demand draft drawn in favor of “Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited” payable at New Delhi.
Selected contenders for data entry operator posts will get monthly salary as Rs. 17,498/-.
Instructions To Apply For BECIL Recruitment 2018:
- All interested candidates need to log in to official site @ www.becil.com.
- After that, you have to visit the given “Careers” link and follow the “Vacancies” section.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you can find a link as “View Details” under the “Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of the following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in a government office at Chennai” section.
- Go through the notification pdf to read complete details.
- After checking all instructions candidates must download the application format.
- Now start filling up the form and then attach copies of all required documents with the latest photograph.
- At last, send the form to the mentioned address below:
Eligible contenders have to obtain the application from BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 while they may download it directly from the official also.
To Assistant General Manager (HR)
in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan,
C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Closing date to send application offline: 14th September 2018