Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment
Bank of Baroda invites online applications from excellent and young minds fro the position of Probationary Officer (Jr Management Grade/Scale-I) to fill up 600 vacancies. Eligible candidates can submit their application form by registering online on or before 02 July 2018. Aspirants have to go through a tough selection process and only qualified candidates will get admission in 09 months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course from MAHE. We advise all aspirants must prepare for the examination that is going to be held on 28 July 2018. Here you can read other significant details about BOB PO recruitment.
No. of Vacancies: 600
Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy Details:
||No. of Posts
Candidates must have Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university along with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks.
- Job searchers age should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 2nd July 2018.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 03.07.1990 and not later than 02.07.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the Indian Government rules for the reserved category candidates.
- For General and OBC category: Rs. 600/–
- For the SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 100/–
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by using a credit card, debit card.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the Online Test, Psychometric Assessment Test, Group Discussion & Interview.
How to Apply Online for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018
- Interested and keen job searchers need to apply after visiting the department portal that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Thereafter candidates need to open the “Careers” link and go to the “Current Opportunities” section.
- Thereafter visit the “Recruitment of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I” link and read instructions carefully to fill up the online application form with all required information under “Apply Online” link.
- After this, candidates need to upload the required documents with it along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should submit the filled Bank of Baroda Application Form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
Tips for Finding a Career You’re Passionate About
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Hardest Test in the World | List of Top 10 Toughest Exams
Dates to remember:
- Closing date for online application submission: 12th June 2018
- End date for fee payment and online form submission: 2nd July 2018
Link to focus:
To know more details about Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 follow the given official link