Balmer Lawrie Recruitment
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd has published a notification in concern of hiring of Ticketing Consultant and Travel Consultant posts to fill up 29 vacancies. The eligible and willing job aspirants can apply for the positions on or before 07 August 2018.
The applicants make sure they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the current career openings. Candidates can read here requisite job requirements, selection procedure, salary details, guidelines to apply etc.
Name of Organization: Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd
Name of Posts: Ticketing Consultant and Travel Consultant
Number of Vacancies: 29
Balmer Lawrie Job Details:
||No. Of Vacancy
All those candidates who want to apply for the Balmer Lawrie Jobs must have done 10+2 from a Central/State Education Board with minimum 50% aggregate marks or its equivalent qualification from a well-known university / Institute.
Job seekers age must be above of 14 years and must be below of 21 years as on 17th July 2018 on the other hand candidates belong to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the department rules.
Selection of the appliers will be totally based on written exam and personal interview.
Job seekers who will be appointed for the consultant posts will be paid at the rate of 70% of the Semi-skilled Minimum Wages as applicable in the NCR region.
Instructions to Apply for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must follow the official website @ www.balmerlawrie.com and follow the “careers” link at the left side of the page.
- Job seekers have to follow “current openings” link to apply online and fill up the online application form with the correct info.
- The applicants have to upload a digital copy of the passport size photo and signature as well as other necessary documents.
- In the end, candidates must submit the online application and get a printed copy of it.
Note: Those who will apply offline need to download the prescribed format of application form through official website and duly filled form along with requisite documents need to send at the following address.
To Chief Manager (HR)-ER,
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd.,
Ground Floor, 21, Netaji Subhas Road,
Kolkata – 700001
- Start date to apply online: 17th July 2018
- Closing date for receipt of application form (online and offline both): 7th August 2018
Top 10 Online Education Courses with Certificates to Boost Your Career
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From
Top Offbeat Career Options, Which Pay Much More than You Think
Link To Visit:
Check here official link.