Assam Rifles Recruitment
Assam Rifles Force going to fill young, energetic and dynamic candidates for the posts of Constable (GD). The recruitment notification 2018 has been released in this concern and 3076 vacancies are announced. The job seekers who find eligible for the job openings may apply online on or before 20 August 2018.
Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria, instructions for online registration etc. The applicants will face a computer-based test for the selection, so prepare hard for examination. The appointed candidates for the positions of Constable (GD) will be placed in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Assam Rifles (AR). Read here all significant details and then proceed to submit the online application form.
||Name of the Posts
||No. of Posts
Candidates who are going to apply for the posts need to have done 10th or 12th standard or Diploma in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
- Job seekers age must be between 18 years to 23 years as on 01st August 2018.
- Reserved category Job seekers will get the benefit in upper age according to the govt norms.
Candidate’s final selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test and Personal Interview round.
The appointed aspirants will be placed in a salary package of Rs. 21700 -69100/- as well as other admissible benefits as per government rules.
Procedure to Apply Online for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants need to open the official website of organization @ www.assamrifles.gov.in and follow the “what’s new” option on the right side.
- After ensuring your eligibility, candidates need to fill up the online application form with required details after visiting the relative link.
- Keep ready all documents and upload when asked in the online form.
- In the last, aspirants need to take the hard copy of the submitted application form and keep it safe for future use.
Latest Government Jobs
Date to Remember:
- Start date for receiving of online application: 21st July 2018
- End date for online registration: 20th August 2018
Check here official advt.