Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
Arunachal Pradesh Police Department has released an employment notification regarding Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 for filling up Sub-Inspector, Constable and other various posts under Sports Quota. Candidates who are fulfilling the significant eligibility criteria can apply for these police jobs in Arunachal Pradesh.
There is a number of talented and energetic candidates who are playing at district, state and national level. This is a big opportunity for sportspersons to a part of Arunachal Pradesh Police. So, check the prescribed eligibility criteria and if found eligible submit the application form with all mandatory proofs on or before 31 July 2018.
No. of Vacancies: 98
Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy Details:
||No. Of Vacancy
||Ct. MT Helper
||No. Of Vacancy
||Graduation from a recognize University
||20 – 25 years
||10th passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board
||17 – 21 years
||8th passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board
||18 – 28 years
|Ct. MT Helper
Relaxation in upper age is provided to the meritorious sportsmen aspirant’s up to 5 years for general category and up to 10 years for APST under the government norms.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done on the basis of merit list created by the selection committee of the department after conducting the physical standard test, physical endurance/efficiency test, written test.
For General candidates:
- Sub-Inspector: Rs. 60/-
- Rest of the Posts: Rs. 40/-
For APST candidates:
- Sub-Inspector: Rs. 15/-
- Rest of the Posts: Rs. 10/-
Candidates can pay the examination fee through challan in the favor of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHO, Itanagar under Head of Account “0055” Police.
Instructions to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018:
- All interested candidates need to log in to official site @ http://arunpol.nic.in and scroll the page below
- Now candidates should visit the “advertisement” link and follow the given link as “Advertisement for various posts under Sports Quota against Civil Police, AAPBn & IRBn in Arunachal Pradesh Police” to read complete details.
- After a check, all instructions candidates may download the application form and get a printout of it on A4 size paper
- Thereafter candidates need to fill up the application form and also attached a photograph along with all the required documents photocopies.
- Now applicants put all those documents along with application in an envelope affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/-
- Then after, candidates should send it to the provided address in the below section.
To, The S.B.K Singh,
IPS Director General of Police,
Police Headquarters, Itanagar,
Competitive Entrance Exams to Study Abroad after 12th and Graduation
Tips for Finding a Career You’re Passionate About
End date for receipt of application form: 31st July 2018
Link to focus:
Read detailed advertisement regarding the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018.