Andhra Bank has published an advertisement to hire young and eligible candidates for the Sub Staff 12 posts. Job seekers are invited to submit their application form any branch /office in the district. Applicants make sure they are satisfying desired eligibility criteria as mentioned below. Candidates can apply by submitting a duly filled application form along with mandatory document and certificates on or before 14th June 2018. More details about Andhra Bank Sub Staff recruitment 2018 are furnished below on this page. Read carefully and apply wisely to avoid mistakes in application.
Recruiting Bank: Andhra Bank
Post Name: Sub Staff
Total Vacancies: 12
Andhra Bank Vacancies Details:
||No. of Vacancy
- Job searchers should have passed the 10th standard examination or its equivalent qualification from a well-known education board/institute to apply now.
- Candidates should possess basic reading/writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State
- Job seekers who have passed the graduation degree or its equivalent are not allowed to apply for the announced job.
- Job seekers should have their age below of 25 years as on mentioned date.
- Candidates belong to the reserved category will get the upper age relaxation according to government norms.
- On the other hand Widows, Divorced Women and women legally separated from their husbands who are not remarried are entitled age relaxation by 9 years.
Process of recruitment:
- Written Examination
- Interview Test
- Verification of the documents
The organization has offered an impressive salary package of Rs. 9,560 – Rs. 18,545/- per month for the announced job.
Instructions to Apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to download the application form through visiting the official website of Bank @ www.andhrabank.in and follow the “Recruitment” section
- Thereafter, aspirants should visit “Sub Staff Recruitment” and press on “click here” link to download the form
- Now fill up the application form and also attach a recent passport size photograph along with all required documents photocopies.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications directly to Zonal Office at the following address in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates:
The Zonal Manager Andhra Bank,
HR Department, Zonal office Jaipur,
1st Floor, Sun N Moon Chambers,
Gopalbari, Near Ajmer Puliya,
Dates to remember:
- Last date for application form receipt: 14th June 2018
- Date of Written Test: July/August 2018
Link to visit:
Read official notification and download the application form to apply for above-mentioned posts