Allahabad University has issued a notification for the enrollment of 204 teaching vacancies regarding Assistant Professor / Guest Faculty posts. Aspirants who are willing to do a job in teaching sector are advised to apply for Allahabad University recruitment 2018 by submitting a duly filled application form on or before 29 June 2018. Allahabad University one of the top and old universities in India committed to provide a world-class education to students and offer various opportunity to faculties. More details are provided here such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply, salary structure etc.
Recruiting University: Allahabad University
Post Name: Assistant Professor / Guest Faculty
Total Vacancies: 204
Allahabad University Vacancy Details:
||No. of Vacancy
|Assistant Professor /Guest Faculty
||Centre / Institute
Job Eligibility Requirement:
- Job searchers should have passed the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent qualification from a well known education board / institute to apply now.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
All interested job searchers belong to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the government norms.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done as per their performance in following test:
- Interview Test
- Verification of the documents
University has offered a good amount as monthly salary package for the announced job.
How to Apply for Allahabad University Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of Allahabad University @ allduniv.ac.in to submit the downloaded application form.
- After visiting the web portal, job seekers need to check a link given as “Recruitment” tab and then after following the link “Guest Faculty in various Departments/Centres/Institutes of the University of Allahabad”.
- Now in the next step candidates need to download the form to fill up the application form for the announced posts by pressing the “Application Form” button.
- Now candidates should fill up the form and also attach a recent photo along with all the required documents photocopies and pay the applied fee (if applicable).
- Then after, send the filled form to the below-provided address:
Office of the Head/Director of the respective
Important Date to focus:
Last date for application form receipt: 29th June 2018