Airline Jobs Opportunities 2019
The aviation industry generates more than 65.5 million jobs around the world. Around 10.2 million jobs directly in the airline industry and other jobs are provided by the economic activity that air travel supports.
You can check sector wise jobs below where these openings are created:
10.2 Million Direct Airline Jobs
- Airport operators: 525,000 (work for the airport operator).
- Other on-airport: 5.6 million (retail, car rental, government agencies such as customs and immigration, freight forwarders and some catering).
- Airlines: 2.7 million (flight and cabin crews, executives, ground services, check-in, training, maintenance staff).
- Civil aerospace: 1.2 million (engineers and designers of civil aircraft, engines and components).
- Air navigation service providers: 233,000 (air traffic controllers, executives).
Minimum Educational Qualification
Candidates who want to start their career in the Airline industry need to have a minimum 12th class, diploma, any degree / post-graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
How To Apply Online
Candidates can click on below-provided link to apply online.
Applicants need to fill their name, mobile number, date of birth, email address, qualification and other relevant details in the online form.
Then click on submit your information button and you will be redirected to a thank you page.
A call will be arranged by an expert team to give you free counseling about airline courses, jobs, and other important details. You can expect a call in 24 hours, keep active your mobile number.