AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) invites online application from qualified and willing aspirants for the position of Nursing Officer (Group B) posts to fill up 551 vacancies. Those satisfy the requisite eligibility criteria for these openings may apply online through official website of AIIMS Delhi on or before 12 July 2018. Before going to submit your online application make sure you are the applicant who has mandatory eligibility criteria as mentioned in AIIMS Delhi recruitment 2018 notification. More details about Nursing Officer job openings has furnished here, read carefully and apply well in time.
Name of Recruiter: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi)
Posts Name: Nursing Officer
No. of Vacancies: 551
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer vacancy category-wise details:
||No. of Vacancies
Job Seekers should have done B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing Or B.Sc (Post-certificate)/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University and registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ Board or Council and Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State /Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ Board or Council to apply for Nursing Officer posts.
Top 10 Websites for E-learning (Online Education)
- Aspirants who have their age between 18 years to 30 years as on 1st July 2018 may apply for the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences announced jobs.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the Indian Government rules for the reserved category candidates.
- For the General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For the SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For the PH Candidates: Not applicable
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode using Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the written exam carried out by the AIIMS Delhi.
After appointment candidates will receive the salary under the pay scale of 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4600/- per month.
How to Apply Online for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and keen job searchers need to apply online after visiting the department portal @ https://www.aiims.edu or www.aiimsexams.org and follow the “Notices” section of the homepage.
- Thereafter candidates need to open the “Recruitments” link, then a drop-down list will be displayed you need to press on “AIIMS Recruitment” link and read instructions carefully.
- After this, candidates need to fill up the online application form with all required information and upload the required documents with it along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should submit the filled AIIMS Delhi Application Form and get a hard copy of it for future use.
Dates to remember:
- Start date to submit online application form: 13th June 2018
- Closing date for online application submission: 12th July 2018
- Date of Written Examination: 16th September 2018
Tips for Finding a Career You’re Passionate About
Link to Focus: