Air India Engineering Services Limited invites application form in concern of AIESL recruitment 2018 notification for the hiring of Aircraft Technicians / / Aircraft- Overhaul trade to fill up 77 vacancies. The eligible candidates are invited to apply online for the specified vacancies and appear in the interview at the below-provided venue on 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 10 September 2018.
The aspirants who are fulfilling the eligibility conditions may appear in Walk-In-Interview and must carry all the original academics, experience certificates, ID proof, 02 passport size photographs, address proof and required fees DD. The job aspirants should read here all the necessary instructions before appearing for the interview.
Appliers must possess diploma in engineering (3 years) in mechanical engineering or equivalent recognised by the central/state government with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- All interested candidates must hold their age below 35 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be granted as per the organization norms for the reserved category candidates.
- Aspirants will have to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- whereas SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
- Application fee can be submitted by means of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services limited” Payable at Delhi.
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the marks obtained in the organized interview.
Candidates, who will be selected for the teacher posts, will get a good amount of monthly salary as Rs. 20,000/- per month at the time of joining.
How To Apply For AIESL Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants need to apply after visiting the department portal that is www.airindia.in and follow a “Careers” link at the home page.
- Then follow the “Hit here to see the advertisement” link to read instructions carefully under the “Walk In Notification for the post of Aircraft Technicians”.
- Now, start filling up the application form with all required information.
- Thereafter attach the mandatory documents along with recent passport size photograph.
- In the last step, aspirants should attend the interview to the provided address in the notification
Top 10 Online Education Courses with Certificates to Boost Your Career
10 Highest Paying Freelance Jobs You Can Choose From
Interview Venue Address:
A-320 Avionics Complex, Terminal 2,
IGI Airport, (Near Customs House),
Important Dates For Interview:
Time of Interview: 09:30 hrs to 11:30 hrs
|Schedule of Candidates whose name’s first alphabet ranges
||Date of Walk In Interview
|Candidates with Qualification “A” and name’s first alphabet ranges between A to Q
||04th September 2018
|Candidates with Qualification “A” and name’s first alphabet ranges between R to Z
||05th September 2018
|Candidates with Qualification “B” and between A to L
||06th September 2018
|Candidates with Qualification “B” and whose name’s first alphabet ranges between M to R
||07th September 2018
|Candidates with Qualification “B” and whose name’s first alphabet ranges between S to Z
||08th September 2018
|All Candidates with Qualification “C” (i.e. for Ex-SM) as per eligibility criteria
||10th September 2018
Here you can read official notification or for more updates check the latest government jobs section.