AFMS Recruitment 2019
Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMC) has issued an advertisement regarding AFMS recruitment 2019 for the engagement of SSC Officers to fill up 150 vacancies. Candidates who are willing to grab the career opportunity need to apply online through proper channel on or before 26 May 2019.
More details of recruitment notification such as mandatory qualification, age limit, selection process, etc are mentioned here on this page. Applicants make sure they adhere to the eligibility criteria.
||Armed Forces Medical Services
||Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officers)
|Total No. of Vacancies
Candidates need to have completed MBBS / PG Diploma / PG Degree from a recognized university.
Limitation on Age:
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 45 years.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the Indian government for those who belong to reserved category.
After getting appointed, candidates will get the salary as Rs. 17,160/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus grade pay of Rs. 6,100/-
Interview test will be conducted for selection of the candidates and they will also undergo physical test and medical standard test.
Procedure to fill Armed Forces Medical Services Application Form:
- Login to the official site of armed forces medical services that is www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
- Now you have to choose the “Recruitment” link and go through the “New Registration” section.
- Then on the next page, you need to provide a valid email ID and a valid phone number for further communication regarding recruitment.
- After completing the registration process goes through the “apply online” link to fill up the online application with all required details carefully without any mistake.
- After this, must upload the scanned copies of the documents such as Proof of age, date of birth, education qualification, experiences, Community (In case of SC/ST/OBC), etc.
- After submitting the form candidates must get a hard copy of it for further use.
Top 10 Websites for E-learning (Online Education)
Competitive Entrance Exams to Study Abroad after 12th and Graduation
- Start date for receiving online application: 27th April 2019
- Last date to submit the application form online: 26th May 2019